Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thing #9

So I searched some blogs and added some to my reader. Actually, I already had a reader set up with Yahoo in our My Yahoo! page, but I didn't know that's what it was. We customized our headlines from their selected line-up when we set it up, but now because I know what RSS is, I set up RSS feeds to our favorite news sources in Oklahoma, where we are from so we can keep up with what's going on back home. I also scanned through some blogs and added a few of those. We didn't have any RSS feeds for blogs and there aren't really too many that I want on there all the time, but I did add five like the assignment asked. However, I will probably remove most of them unless I just get addicted like so many people I read about when learning about blogs... Blah, Blah, Blah!

No comments: